Want to organize a get-together with forum pals at a local eatery or pub? Plan it here!
no avatar
User

DWayne Henshaw

{ RANK }

Just got here

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:56 pm

Louisville, KY

Wine Dinner at Bravo Cucina Italiana on Tuesday 04/10

by DWayne Henshaw » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:30 am

Hi folks, how is everyone? I was just introduced to the site a few days ago by a friend and have been having a great time reading as much as I can about everyone. The hardest part now is to decide on where to go next as I have learned about so many interesting places that I have never been to.

Since I have been having such a great time reading about things to do and places to go and try I wanted to tell everyone that we at Bravo are having our first ever Wine Dinner. The dinner will consist of four courses and Banfi Vintners will be there to discuss and taste some of there product which will include Principessa Perlante, Banfi Chianti Classico Riserva and one of my favorites their Banfi Rosa Regale. The cost is only $40, which I thinkis a steal, and should be a great time to learn about some new wines.

Just wanted to say thanks again for all of the great info and I will be sure to start leaving feedback on some of my outings. If anyone is interested in the wine dinner give me a call and I can give you more info.

Hope to see you all there.

DWayne Henshaw
DWayne Henshaw
Service Manager
Bravo! Cucina Italiana
206 Bullitt Lane
Louisville, KY 40222
502-326-0491
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

by TP Lowe » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:16 pm

Welcome, DWayne.

I don't find your post offensive in any way, but I sure hope this board doesn't turn into a series of advertisements ....
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:56 pm

TP Lowe wrote:Welcome, DWayne.

I don't find your post offensive in any way, but I sure hope this board doesn't turn into a series of advertisements ....

Thanks for the gentle pointer, TP. I didn't want to jump right on DWayne either, but it's not bad for folks in the business to pick up the hint that promoting our own properties isn't the best of form here. I'd love to see DWayne join the big group of in-the-business people who participate here as foodies and food experts, though, and if he (or any other restaurateur) wants to send me a news release, chances are that I'll post it.
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

advertisements

by Doogy R » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:56 am

I've seen a lot worse on this board than what DWayne posted.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.