Want to organize a get-together with forum pals at a local eatery or pub? Plan it here!
User

Tom Holstein

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:55 am

Derby City :)

Re: Sign here for April 7 Maido offline.....

by Tom Holstein » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Toki Masubuchi wrote:I got Tom's message. 12 people on April 7th at 1:30pm in our karaoke room.
The one thing I did not confirm with you - was the price per person. Our buffet is $10.50. Is it OK with everyone if it is $12 per person. Dishes I am preparing for you take a little more time and food cost is more. If this is going to be a problem, I will make some changes. Please let me know and I apologize for not confirming with you first.

But I want to tell you that I am very excited to serving you and meeting you all.

Okay Forumites.......$12 per person acceptable?

Certainly fine with me.
User

Tom Holstein

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:55 am

Derby City :)

by Tom Holstein » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Toki Masubuchi wrote:I got Tom's message. 12 people on April 7th at 1:30pm in our karaoke room.
The one thing I did not confirm with you - was the price per person. Our buffet is $10.50. Is it OK with everyone if it is $12 per person. Dishes I am preparing for you take a little more time and food cost is more. If this is going to be a problem, I will make some changes. Please let me know and I apologize for not confirming with you first.

But I want to tell you that I am very excited to serving you and meeting you all.

Hi Toki,

I would like to add our friend Valerie to the list.

Total 13.....UGH......Come on foodies!! :wink:
User

Steve Shade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am

by Steve Shade » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:23 pm

12 is fine with me
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as
conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
-- Ann Landers
User

Laura B

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:46 am

Miami, Florida

by Laura B » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:41 pm

I know this is late, but I just signed on to see anything new since last week and $12 is fine by me, Toki. I can't wait!
When in doubt, add more wine.
Previous