Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

St. Matthews Farmers Market

no avatar
User

Heather Y

{ RANK }

In Time Out Room

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Prospect

St. Matthews Farmers Market

by Heather Y » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:06 pm

Hello all,
I have come to understand that the Market Manager "Russ" of the St. Matthews Farmers Market would very much like to post things about the activities of the market here, but he turns out to be a bit shy.

I know he will eventually approach Robin for permission (upon my suggestion), however, he trolls but does not speak up.

Can we give "Russ" a big Forum welcome, so that he will feel more comfortable posting, and projecting here !

He has a lot to offer and some great events to tell the community about, but he just needs that extra push!

Thanks all.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: St. Matthews Farmers Market

by Robin Garr » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:11 pm

Russ, PLEASE speak up! We just love to welcome fellow foodies on this forum, and many of us really admire the St. Matthews Farmers Market.

Frankly, I get so many private mails asking me to post things that it's a little hard for me. Non-commercial and non-profit posts (including farmer's market events) require no special permission. For commercial posts where there's any question of propriety, I would much rather have folks ask my permission to post than ask me to do it. :)

So come on out of the shadows, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home in our friendly online family.
no avatar
User

Ed Vermillion

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

38 degrees 25' 25' N 85 degrees 36' 2' W

Re: St. Matthews Farmers Market

by Ed Vermillion » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Please post, Russ. Alot of people frequent the market in St. Matt's and we would welcome your addition. As someone else said "Jump in, the waters fine."