Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

WIFI in old Louisville

no avatar
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

WIFI in old Louisville

by David Clancy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:03 am

Anyone know of any restaurants etc. that have WIFI access around Old Louisville??? Thanks in advance-Dave
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: WIFI in old Louisville

by Robin Garr » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:13 am

David Clancy wrote:Anyone know of any restaurants etc. that have WIFI access around Old Louisville??? Thanks in advance-Dave

I think Amici has it, but it would be prudent to call and check first. I don't know, but might also call Carly Rae's and Third Avenue Cafe as possibilities.

While it's not an eatery, I assume the main branch of the Louisville Free Public Library, York between Third and Fourth, has it.
no avatar
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
David Clancy wrote:Anyone know of any restaurants etc. that have WIFI access around Old Louisville??? Thanks in advance-Dave

I think Amici has it, but it would be prudent to call and check first. I don't know, but might also call Carly Rae's and Third Avenue Cafe as possibilities.

While it's not an eatery, I assume the main branch of the Louisville Free Public Library, York between Third and Fourth, has it.

Carly Rae's has wifi. (or did last time i was there a month ago)
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
no avatar
User

Steve Magruder

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:57 am

Louisville, KY - Iroquois/Auburndale area

by Steve Magruder » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:04 pm

The Old Louisville Coffee House at 4th and Hill has it.
Steve Magruder
Metro Foodist