Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.
no avatar
User

TanyaD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville

Lost Aussie near Chenoweth & Shelbyville

by TanyaD » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:17 am

Just got this at work:

I am cross-posting this for Aussie rescue and Placement Helpline, if Red is spotted please contact me or call Anne at the number listed below. Feel free to cross post.

Thank you!
Erin
Red, ARPH Tag #9793, pulled out of his leash Monday night in Louisville, KY. Red is a very shy, undersocialized boy who was pulled from a breeding kennel. He is a red tri or sable. Because he is so shy/frightened, we are very concerned about him. He was just adopted on Friday and does not know his new home. He was lost in the vicinity of Chenoweth and Shelbyville Rd. His adopter is making every effort to locate him.

If you should find him, please call the toll free number on his tag, or call me at 812-431-8876.

PLEASE CROSSPOST TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA

Thanks!

Anne Pritchett
ARPH KY
no avatar
User

Barb T.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 pm

South End

Re: Lost Aussie near Chenoweth & Shelbyville

by Barb T. » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:45 pm

Dear Tanya, Was Red found? I've been in a blue funk lately and try to focus on my doggies so I worry when I hear one is lost. Barb T
no avatar
User

TanyaD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville

Re: Lost Aussie near Chenoweth & Shelbyville

by TanyaD » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:39 pm

I did not get an e-mail from the original poster saying whether the dog was found or not, but I sure hope so!