Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

Landscaper Recommendations?

User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

Landscaper Recommendations?

by Kim H » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi! I was hoping someone here might be able to recommend a good, professional landscaper to help us get our yard in shape. Not a lawn-mowing service, but someone to help us kind of redesign our lawn/yard. TIA!
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

Re: Landscaper Recommendations?

by TP Lowe » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Kim, we've used Bob Korfhage (Korfhage Landscaping on Taylorsville Road) both at my home and in my office for years. He's probably planted a couple dozen trees for us over the years and provided lots of good ideas for a yard that was literally barren when we bought our house.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Landscaper Recommendations?

by Robin Garr » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Mary hired Wallitsch on Hikes Lane to do some landscaping in our front yard a few years ago and was left with mixed feelings. They came up with a good plan and executed well, but she ended up with some issues including some things that didn't work out, difficulty in getting them to come back and do corrective work, and an overall price on the high side for what it was.