Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

Hunting Lease

no avatar
User

Bradley C. Pearce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:41 pm

Louisville, Ky

Hunting Lease

by Bradley C. Pearce » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:25 am

I have 2 Beagles and am looking for some places to rabbit hunt this year(season ends Jan.31). It would just be myself and my wife(she just likes to watch the dogs work & doesn't carry a firearm). I would follow any rules set forth by the land owner and I'm very respectful to the land itself. I will pay $$, bail hay, cook for the family etc... if need be. If you or anybody you know has property & would be willing to allow me to rabbit hunt there; please feel free to contact me. Respectfully, Brad P.
no avatar
User

Bradley C. Pearce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:41 pm

Louisville, Ky

by Bradley C. Pearce » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:17 pm

Nobody has/knows anything? I'll offer top dollar for 2 mo. worth of hunting permission!
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:23 pm

Bradley C. Pearce wrote:Nobody has/knows anything? I'll offer top dollar for 2 mo. worth of hunting permission!

Sorry you've had no useful responses, Bradley. Hang on, maybe somebody will come along. An awful lot of forumites either live in the city or in subdivisions, I'm afraid. You could come over and hunt in the condo complex behind us, but the LPD might take exception to that. ;)
no avatar
User

Paula B

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:59 pm

hunting lease

by Paula B » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:30 pm

Have you talked to the Beagling club? They might have some leads on property-- When I used to foxhunt, a lot of the land had a variety of folks hunting at different times, sad to say I haven't done that in more years than I wish.

I am going to pm you a name of someone who may be able to hook you up.
good luck.