Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Live-in House/Pet sitter needed for School year

by Deb Hall » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 am

All,
Friends of mine are in China for at least a year and have suddenly lost their House/Pet sitter. Large house on the East End (quick access to 71/Gene Snyder) with two dogs; house/pet sit in return for almost free rent.
Anybody know anyone ( grad student, Seminarian family, etc) who might be interested?

PM me with questions.
Thanks!
Deb
Last edited by Deb Hall on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Live-in House/Pet sitter needed for School year

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:43 am

Deb Hall wrote:Friends of mine are in China for at least a year and have suddenly lost their House/Pet sitter. Large house on the East End (quick access to 71/Gene Snyder) with two dogs; house/pet sit in return for almost free rent.
Anybody know anyone ( grad student, Seminarian family, etc) who might be interested?

I could post it on the Presbyterian Seminary community Email for you, Deb, if you wish. I suspect that distance might be a factor, but you never know.
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Robin,
Thanks so much! I was literally just looking for your email to ask you to do so.

Distance is really easy- It's only blocks from the highway ramp. I used to drive from there downtown at Rush and it only took 20 mins. Great(!) family neighborhood.

Deb
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Deb Hall wrote:Robin,
Thanks so much! I was literally just looking for your email to ask you to do so.

Distance is really easy- It's only blocks from the highway ramp. I used to drive from there downtown at Rush and it only took 20 mins. Great(!) family neighborhood.

Deb

The issue might be that a lot of the on-campus seminarians don't have cars, Deb. BUT ... you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people, and trustworthy. I'll post now. PM me how you'd like to have them get in touch with you, phone number and/or Email you want me to give them. I won't post those but will give them to people I've vetted. ;)
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks for the responses, folks. My friends ended up with a large number of candidates from this and other sources, and are currently interviewing to find the right match.
:D

Deb