Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.
no avatar
User

Kelly Lehman

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:41 pm

Germantown

Dining At Home: With A Personal Chef

by Kelly Lehman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 am

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to introduce my business to everyone in the Hotbytes community. My name is Kelly Lehman and I am Chef / Owner of Kelly Lehman Personal Chef Service here in Louisville. My Business strives to give busy working families, career oriented people and the generally “Kitchen Challenged” an opportunity to get back to the table and enjoy themselves over meals that I have custom crafted in their homes.

Isn’t it disheartening to face another day of take-out boxes or sit through another 30-minute wait for a table for an expensive meal you only “kind of” enjoy? My clients enjoy healthy, economical home cooked meals and free up their social lives to enjoy dining out again as something special rather than a quick daily chore to get them back to work or the car.

I consider my business to be one of Louisville’s hidden dining secrets. It’s an opportunity to dine on a restaurant level in the comfort of your home. Where else can you eat Short Ribs Braised in Barolo in your PJ’s?

Please take a look at my website: www.chefkellylehman.com to get a greater understanding of who I am and what I do. I offer many different services designed at improving meal preparation within the home. And I am offering an opportunity to purchase Gift Certificates for Mother's Day. Why should you cook, when I can & you can spend the time telling Mom how much you love her.

I want to assure everyone that I am a dedicated professional who is shifting her focus after 15 years in the Restaurant Dining Room to Your Home Dining Room. I hope we can talk soon. Thanks so much.

Sincerely,
Kelly Lehman
KLPCS

________________________________________________________________________________

I just signed an amazing couple last night who discovered my service from this post. I can't thank you enough for allowing me access to this forum.

Many people don't realize how much of a help my service can be in giving them the extra time and freedom that busy lives today require. And all at or often times below the cost of eating out constantly. A personal chef really isn't an elite thing at all. I can be a really powerful tool for your well being.

Many Thanks,
Kelly Lehman
Kelly Lehman Personal Chef Service
http://www.chefkellylehman.com
chefklehman@gmail.com