Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

Smart car is here!!!!!!

User

NicoleP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:44 am

Smart car is here!!!!!!

by NicoleP » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:50 pm

-after seeing and loving these for so many years when we would travel to Europe I am tres excited to see them in the US and especially in Louisville!!!!!!!! It makes me want to trade in my trusty Volvo! :)

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbc ... S/70927045
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Smart car is here!!!!!!

by Robin Garr » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:45 pm

NicoleP wrote:-after seeing and loving these for so many years when we would travel to Europe I am tres excited to see them in the US and especially in Louisville!!!!!!!! It makes me want to trade in my trusty Volvo! :)

They really are cool! You see lots of them in Italian cities. I'd like one too, although I'm not crazy about the selling price having come up so high.

I also think it's funny that they're going to be selling them out on the Hurstbourne strip. It's such a city car ...
User

carla griffin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:32 pm

by carla griffin » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:00 am

You Tube has a clip of some crash test results that were very impressive for such a tiny little car.
Carla
There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't, and that's a wife who can't cook and will. ~Robert Frost