Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

Please buy SIL's condo

User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Old Louisville

Please buy SIL's condo

by Leah S » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:36 am

2 BD, 2BA in Worthington Glen. New carpet and paint throughout. Immaculate/looks new. No garage. PM me for details. Thanks!
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:42 am

Details!

Condo For Sale $114,900
THE BEST VALUE in Worthington Glen (just look at the pictures).

2 Bedrooms / 2 Full Bathrooms / Sq Footage 1124 / Reserved Parking Place / Locked Storage Unit on same Floor.

10302 SOUTHERN MEADOWS DR, LOUISVILLE, KY 40241

IMMEDIATE POSSESSION of this 2nd floor condo. Freshly painted with contemporary colors and new upgraded carpeting throughout. Split floor plan with upgraded light fixtures and designer ceiling fans. All Kitchen appliances to remain. Washer and Dryer in separate room off Kitchen to stay as well. Secured front entry. Beautifully landscaped in a park like setting. Close to expressways, Tinseltown, The Summit, Springhurst and Brownsboro Crossings. Additional storage in building. Monthly Maintenance fee is $103 and includes water, sewer, garbage, common area maintenance, snow removal, master insurance and amenities.

Call Les Pollitt 419-8814 (owner)

Outside

dining area in great room
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:47 am

More pictures!
Bedroom

Great room and balcony
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

SIL's condo.

by Doogy R » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:11 pm

I can verify that this is a great price for the condo. I own a condo in a sister community named Windsor Gate and will say that the asking price is very reasonable considering what is being offered. The condo fee is even way lower on this unit than what I pay over at Windsor. One more item I'd like to mention is that they maintain the grounds and the buildings very well.
Last edited by Doogy R on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
User

carla griffin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:32 pm

by carla griffin » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:21 am

This is a great place to live. Doogy is right, the grounds are always well kept and in the winter the parking lot, and sidewalks are always scraped. The interiors of the buildings, hallways, stairwells are cleaned by the maintenance crew and kept really nice. My property values here have gone up considerably since I bought my condo. It was a good investment.
Carla
There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't, and that's a wife who can't cook and will. ~Robert Frost
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:43 am

Hey thanks guys!

After daughter and SIL married, they became multi-property owners. Actually for a brief period they owned three. They bought a house, and she sold her condo. Unfortunately he just hasn't been able to sell his condo. Lots of lookers but no buyers yet. Please tell everyone you know!