Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: Economic Impact of NASCAR this weekend at KY Speedway.

by Steve P » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Brian Curl wrote:All in fun and jokes (laugh a little) prodding Mr. P (that is not him standing on the cooler btw).

I grew up in deep W Kentucky so I like to catch catch catfish and listen to Bocephus as much as the next country boy...

Dude...Those folks are damn near Royalty compared to some of the people we saw this weekend. The winner of the best bumper sticker contest...was a circa 1994 rusted out Dodge pickup with a "Guns Make Me Horny" bumper sticker. :lol:
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio
User

Brian Taylor Clark

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:58 am

Louisville, Ky

by Brian Taylor Clark » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Steve P wrote:
Brian Curl wrote:All in fun and jokes (laugh a little) prodding Mr. P (that is not him standing on the cooler btw).

I grew up in deep W Kentucky so I like to catch catch catfish and listen to Bocephus as much as the next country boy...

Dude...Those folks are damn near Royalty compared to some of the people we saw this weekend. The winner of the best bumper sticker contest...was a circa 1994 rusted out Dodge pickup with a "Guns Make Me Horny" bumper sticker. :lol:

After a really long day and week, that gave me a good chuckle. Thanks Steve P, I needed that... :P
Brian Taylor Clark
Real Estate Agent-Semonin Realtors-502-558-1441
Specializing in Investment Property/Client Sales in the Highlands, Germantown, Crescent Hill, and St. Matthews
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

I swear, that stretch of road is cursed. Three Christmases ago, my wife and I were headed up to Columbus to be with family, and freezing rain had caused an accident that closed I-71. We spent five hours moving about as many miles before we managed to get off and take a back-road detour around the mess. That 3.5 hour trip that took us 9 hours still gives me nightmares.
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

by Steve P » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Hitler reacts to the Kentucky Speedway debacle (note: PG-13 for a dozen or so "F-n-hiemers").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhkiMZGy ... e=youtu.be

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio
Previous