Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.
User

Brian Taylor Clark

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:58 am

Louisville, Ky

Spacious, 1600 sq ft Clifton duplex unit for rent

by Brian Taylor Clark » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Robin I hope this is the appropriate place for this, if not feel free to move/delete it.

I didn't know if anyone was looking for a great place to rent in Clifton, if so give me a call to see it.

Spacious, light filled unit steps away from Frankfort Avenue shopping and dining. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath unit is the entire second floor of a converted house on Bellaire. High ceilings throughout, detailed woodwork, complete with original transoms over the interior doors. Two sunrooms in the unit, one previously used for an artist studio. Designer colors throughout, all recently painted. Hardwood floors in the bedrooms and in one of the sunrooms. Huge backyard for gardening/entertaining. Off street parking shared with neighbors. No washer/dryer hookups in the unit, but several laundromats close by. Cats allowed with additional deposit, dogs not allowed (service animals always welcome). $825 per month, with one month security deposit. Credit Check required. Rent can be negotiated with multiple year lease. Please contact me at 558-1441 or at bclarkt at aol.com. I can send you a link for the photo album
Brian Taylor Clark
Real Estate Agent-Semonin Realtors-502-558-1441
Specializing in Investment Property/Client Sales in the Highlands, Germantown, Crescent Hill, and St. Matthews
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Spacious, 1600 sq ft Clifton duplex unit for rent

by Robin Garr » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Brian, if you're renting out your own place, it's absolutely okay.

If you're in the real estate business and this is for a client, I won't censor it now, but my instinct is that the gang would probably rather not have the forum turn into a place that's full of rentals and home sales for profit. (I'd be glad to talk to you about advertising, though. <wink!>

No need to reply either way ... I won't yank this post on ya. 8)