Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

Good Chiropractor needed

User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Good Chiropractor needed

by Deb Hall » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:19 am

All,

Anybody have a great chiropractor recommendation? I need to take my teen to one on short-notice ( today if possible) and the one I know isn't accepting new patients.
Preferably East End if possible.
Thanks,
Deb
User

David R. Pierce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: Good Chiropractor needed

by David R. Pierce » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:48 am

Deb Hall wrote:All,

Anybody have a great chiropractor recommendation? I need to take my teen to one on short-notice ( today if possible) and the one I know isn't accepting new patients.
Preferably East End if possible.
Thanks,
Deb

Woods Chiropractic
Eric Epstein (Eric may be bribed with some Bell's Hopslam)
Cheers,
David R. Pierce
The Original BBC Brewmaster
Bluegrass Brewing Co.
St. Matthews branch
Craft Brewing Louisville continuously since 1992
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:20 am

Deb, Mary has been incredibly pleased with Dr. Kathleen Wisdom in Crestwood, who practices with her husband, Tim. She's good enough to lure us out to Oldham County from Crescent Hill, which pretty much speaks for itself. ;)
no avatar
User

AmyBK

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Main St. days, East End nights

by AmyBK » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Dr. Carol Ward, in Prospect, has been adjusting the body parts of my various family members for years. My body parts do not react well to chiropractic but everyone seems to like her very much. I believe she is in the office condos behind the Walgreens on US 42.
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

by GaryF » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I use Mark Lauber, 8121 LaGrange Rd, He is amazing.
User

Jimmy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:07 pm

Germantown

by Jimmy R » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Sorry to respond a month late, but I just happened to see your post. Dr. Terry Hill is a miracle worker!
User

Laura T

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Louisville, KY

by Laura T » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:11 pm

It won't help you much for an immediate need, but while we're on the topic, let me throw out my whole-hearted vote for Troy Willis! I used to go to him when he was at the Spine Center, and I have been to a couple of other chiropractors and he by far offered the most comprehensive service, educating clients about the benefits of chiropractic and the reasons why he was doing everything that he was doing, and addressing all of the complex underlying issues that work together to cause discomfort. He's just a top notch professional, interested in the whole person and overall well being. He's currently working on the finishing touches to his brand new practice which should be opening up next month (April) in the old Vogue Theater. It's going to be called Live Well Chiropractic & Lifestyle. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/KeepLouisvilleWell