Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

Plumber

no avatar
User

Megan Watts

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 am

Louisville

Plumber

by Megan Watts » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Anyone have a good suggestion for eastern Lou/Shelby county??
User

Leann C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Highlands

Re: Plumber

by Leann C » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:16 pm

I have some rental units, so I''m calling a plumber about once a month. I use Jack Senn Plumbing. Phone: 935-9424. You may be able to find cheaper, but these guys always show up when they are supposed to and do a good job. They will also give you a call 15-20 minutes before they show up if you ask them. Which means you don't have to spend a bunch of time sitting around waiting on them.
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

by TP Lowe » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 am

I also live in eastern Shelby County and my "city plumber" followed me out that way. Contact Steve Logsdon at Drexler Plumbing (456-5982). they have always done nice work for me (including replacing a rather complicated, burned-out booster pump system).
no avatar
User

Megan Watts

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 am

Louisville

by Megan Watts » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Thanks! We used Drexler Plumbing (they sent Roman out) and they did a great job. I was impressed by how prompt and courteous they were. He did the job fast, and for a great price and thank God I can use my sink again. I was getting sick washing out dishes in the bathroom sink. Ick!