Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.

break ins

User

Laura SS

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:26 pm

Highlands

by Laura SS » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:01 pm

We're very close by, in Belknap, and haven't seen hide nor hair of these folks -- sure hope that the no-sightings-on-my-block trend continues!
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:03 pm

Laura SS wrote:We're very close by, in Belknap, and haven't seen hide nor hair of these folks -- sure hope that the no-sightings-on-my-block trend continues!

I literally went and stood on the front porch and just watched randomly for a while, and i've taken to paying attention to the dog stirring around.
Horrible feeling to feel unsafe and offguard.
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
User

James Paul

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:08 am

Seymour, Texas

by James Paul » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:50 am

Utilize the alarm window stickers and a sign in your front yard.
Every days a holiday and every meals a feast !
User

NicoleP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:44 am

by NicoleP » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:11 pm

A friend of mine who lives in Clifton just called and said these APX guys came to his door, were pushy and demanding and asked if he had guns in his house or any valuables and what those valubles were and if they could come into the house and look around.. They then tried to bully him into buying a 1400 dollar security system. These appear to be super creepy people. I told him to call LMPD. Just letting everyone know they seem to be in the Clifton/Crescent Hill area now.
User

Leann C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Highlands

by Leann C » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:20 pm

Yes. I have a friend on Vernon who said that they came to his door a week or so ago.
Previous