Love music, culture and the arts? From pop to rock to classical, from anime to fine art, if it's arts and local (or even not that local), let's talk about it here!
User

carla griffin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:32 pm

Can you please vote for this little flick?

by carla griffin » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:05 am

OK so this isn't about Louisville arts but it does have Louisville ties. Most of you that know me know about my daughter Sarah and her struggle for acting gigs in London. (BTW, let me thank all of you for politely listening while I go on and on about my kiddo. I know I must get tiresome but hell I just can't help myself.)

Below is a link to a cute film short about milkmen in London. It's up for a BOB award (Best of Burroughs award for London film makers) and BAFTA. This is no small feat for a first time effort with absolutely no budget. My daughter's friend, Rhys, is in it (the young, cute milkman).The London Gay Mens Chorus play singing milkmen. If this film does well in the voting, the film maker will be able to get funding for his next project, a little 2 person romantic comedy with both Rhys and Sarah. So if you have a chance, please check it out and vote. It's only about 5 minutes long and it is funny.

Thank you. And thank you for supporting the arts, where ever they are.

http://www.filmlondon.org.uk/film_produ ... ?FilmID=11
Carla
There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't, and that's a wife who can't cook and will. ~Robert Frost