Love music, culture and the arts? From pop to rock to classical, from anime to fine art, if it's arts and local (or even not that local), let's talk about it here!

bikers for bunbury

User

carla griffin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:32 pm

bikers for bunbury

by carla griffin » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Hey, does anybody know anything about this event?
Carla
There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't, and that's a wife who can't cook and will. ~Robert Frost
no avatar
User

Will Gaines

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:32 am

Louisville

Re: bikers for bunbury

by Will Gaines » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 pm

I know a few things. My memory on some of these details is a bit fuzzy, but I got some info when I went to see Dearly Departed. It is a ride from somewhere to the Bunbury lasting several hours. Proceeds benefit the Bunbury. For about 10 bucks more I believe you also get to see the 2PM show that Sunday of Dearly Departed. It is a fabulous script with a good bit of humor. The cast has great chemistry and do a great job. It is all or mostly local talent, and the overall atmosphere is much different than Actors. Afterwards you can check out the Road to Morocco. Most of the time the actors and director come down right after the show for a cocktail or meal. They are very welcoming and will come right over and strike up a conversation. The food is fabulous and I had a great experience the last time I was there. I think the price is 25 for the ride and 35 for the ride and play, but don't quote me on that.