Love music, culture and the arts? From pop to rock to classical, from anime to fine art, if it's arts and local (or even not that local), let's talk about it here!

Mamma Mia

User

Heather Y

{ RANK }

In Time Out Room

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Prospect

Mamma Mia

by Heather Y » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Okay, I am putting out a broadcast for HELP! A very close friend is getting (re) married in March, and we saw together with two other friends the movie Mamma Mia. Well, the bride to be thought it would be fun to recreate the dance "on the wall" to Dancing Queen as part of the reception. I have been charged with coming up with the choreography!(ha, LOL, ROTFL,LMAO, etc.).. HELP!!!

Does anyone know of a dance instructor to help me figure out a "line dance" bit from the movie that would satisfy the Bride, and show everyone a good time?

Thank you ... you are kind to answer!
User

Jessica Devine

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Germantown

Re: Mamma Mia

by Jessica Devine » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:30 pm

I have a friend that may be able to help. I'm not sure of her schedule so let me email her and I'll get back to you.
no avatar
User

C. Devlin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:42 pm

by C. Devlin » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Heather Y wrote:Okay, I am putting out a broadcast for HELP! A very close friend is getting (re) married in March, and we saw together with two other friends the movie Mamma Mia. Well, the bride to be thought it would be fun to recreate the dance "on the wall" to Dancing Queen as part of the reception. I have been charged with coming up with the choreography!(ha, LOL, ROTFL,LMAO, etc.).. HELP!!!

Does anyone know of a dance instructor to help me figure out a "line dance" bit from the movie that would satisfy the Bride, and show everyone a good time?

Thank you ... you are kind to answer!

Donna Caudill. She's an international champion ladies line dancer. She and her partner teach country dance, line dance, ballroom, swing, etc. She lives in Shelbyville, but she teaches all around the Louisville area. She's very fabulous. I'll find her number.
no avatar
User

C. Devlin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:42 pm

by C. Devlin » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Well, I don't seem to have her number anymore (nor Steve's, her partner). But try her through their web page, http://steveanddonna.multiply.com/, or directory assistance, Shelbyville, Donna Caudill. Tell her Colleen and Gary say hi.
User

Heather Y

{ RANK }

In Time Out Room

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Prospect

by Heather Y » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Thanks Colleen, I will give them a call.

Not that it matters, I made a mistake... it's on a boardwalk, not a wall.

Jessica, let me know if you get the number , I will contact that person too.

Thanks for the help.