Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Melissa Richards-Person

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:05 pm

The 'burbs of the Ville

Taste of Frankfort:who's going? Forum chefs - what's cooking

by Melissa Richards-Person » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:23 pm

Hello all!

My husband and I are planning to go to Taste of Frankfort Ave with another couple, and I wondered if any other forum-ites were planning on partaking. Should we try to do a little "meet-up" there? I know it gets incredibly crowded, so it might not work

Also, we were at Basa last night (first time - WOW!) and one of the owners gave us a "preview" of what they were bringing - their Green Papaya Salad. So, that got me thinking - would any of the chefs that visit the forum be willing to share what they are planning on bringing on Sunday?

Looking forward to another yummy event!
no avatar
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

Taste of Frankfort

by Gayle DeM » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:42 pm

Hey Melissa, I too have been thinking of going. It would be fun to meet up with you there.
Last edited by Gayle DeM on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck
no avatar
User

David Lange

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:11 am

Louisville

Coffee & Tea at the Taste of Frankfort Avenue

by David Lange » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Since it is going to be hot, our group from Consumers Choice Coffee will be presenting some cooler items to enjoy. We are highlighting a Vanilla Bourbon Iced Coffee and a Plum Blossom Iced tea. I hope to be manning our booth, so be sure to stop by and say hello and chill with us.
David Lange
" Life's too short to drink bad coffee"
no avatar
User

Melissa Richards-Person

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:05 pm

The 'burbs of the Ville

Yum!

by Melissa Richards-Person » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:22 am

Hi David!

We will certainly stop by. The "chilly" beverages sound wonderful! Looking forward to it and certainly hope that your team stays "cool" - I know it can get crazy at that event!

Melissa