Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Roger A. Baylor

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:01 pm

New Albany

Maido!

by Roger A. Baylor » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:23 pm

Sorry, but I came to this late (Gravity Head tomorrow).

Maido's my "busman's holiday" stop. Great food, affordable, and a very fine beer list.
Roger A. Baylor
Beer Director at Pints&union (New Albany)
Digital Editor at Food & Dining Magazine
New Albany, Indiana
User

Roger A. Baylor

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:01 pm

New Albany

Almost forgot ...

by Roger A. Baylor » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:25 pm

Precisely because the coming weekend is the opening for Gravity Head 2007, it will be fairly crazy at the Public House this Friday and Saturday, i.e., tables will be in short supply. I appreciate the kind words -- just being realistic.
Roger A. Baylor
Beer Director at Pints&union (New Albany)
Digital Editor at Food & Dining Magazine
New Albany, Indiana
no avatar
User

Kara Lewis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:34 am

Louisville, KY

by Kara Lewis » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:58 am

Well, I finally decided to just tell the ol' husband he had two choices . . . Rich O's or Wesport General Store. And now he's just as torn as I am. I'm thinking whichever one we don't hit tonight, we'll be at next weekend. Ah, the Great Birthday Stretchout.

Thanks, everybody, for the ideas!

Edit: And . . . I just noticed the above post regarding Gravity Head. That may help with the decision for tonight. In a perfect world, we could do dinner at Westport and then head to Rich O's for beer for dessert.
no avatar
User

MichaelBolen

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:03 pm

by MichaelBolen » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:38 pm

Kara Lewis wrote:Well, I finally decided to just tell the ol' husband he had two choices . . . Rich O's or Wesport General Store. And now he's just as torn as I am. I'm thinking whichever one we don't hit tonight, we'll be at next weekend. Ah, the Great Birthday Stretchout.

Thanks, everybody, for the ideas!

Edit: And . . . I just noticed the above post regarding Gravity Head. That may help with the decision for tonight. In a perfect world, we could do dinner at Westport and then head to Rich O's for beer for dessert.

im still not familiar with all the subrusb and outlying areas, but arent those two over an hour apart? lots of driving for soom food and a beerr!
Previous