Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

New Issue of "Food & Dining" available

no avatar
User

David Lange

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:11 am

Louisville

New Issue of "Food & Dining" available

by David Lange » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 am

Thanks a bunch to Robin for allowing this post. I wanted to let all of the forum members know that the Fall 2009 Issue of "Food & Dining" magazine is now available with these features:

Eating seasonbly & regionally- Article by Sarah Fritschner detailing how our local ingredients offer affordable meal solutions.

NULU Art District- Detailing the resurgence of the East Market District as Louisville's newest restaurant row.

Cork 101- 6 wines under $10- From now Master Sommelier, Scott Harper, we are introduced to six red wines with taste and value.

Hip Hops- Real English Beer- From forumite, Roger Baylor, we are introduced to age-old beer tradition from England

Side Dishes- What has been happening in the local culinary landscape and a calendar of events.

Short Orders- New products for outdoor grilling

Entertaining- Chief Entertinment Officer, Tim Laird and his wife Lori show us tips in throwing a tailgate party with great recipes.

Cooking Class- Sullivan instructors Mike Cunha and Tom Smith instruct us how to cook with fresh corn.

Plus the great photography of Dan Dry, Comings and Goings, Dining guides and maps make this a treasure trove for foodies.

P.S. Be sure to check out Louisville's Silk Road, it's a personal favorite of mine.

Enjoy and thanks again Robin!!
David Lange
" Life's too short to drink bad coffee"
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

Re: New Issue of "Food & Dining" available

by Caroline K » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Great looking issue!! Great job on our Dumante ad with Jeaneen's artwork! :D
no avatar
User

Karen H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Re: New Issue of "Food & Dining" available

by Karen H » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 pm

I haven't gotten mine yet :( ....have they already been mailed?