Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Happy 1st Birthday Cake Flour!

no avatar
User

Claudia D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Happy 1st Birthday Cake Flour!

by Claudia D » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 am

Can you believe it has been twelve months already? That is right, one year ago on August 1st was the day that you welcomed us into your community.

It has been a very eventful year at Cake Flour. We have survived 4 major weather events but thankfully that did not deter our loyal customers. We would like to thank the Louisville community for letting us be a part of their celebrations and everyday lives. So as a thank you, come see us for Trolley Hop Friday and taste our special 1st Birthday Cupcake for $1! Available only for a limited time August 7th-14th.

So thank you, Louisville! Thank you for seeing us through our first year. We look forward to being here for many more years to come.

See you at the store :D !

Claudia
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Happy 1st Birthday Cake Flour!

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 am

Happy birthday, Cake Flour, and congrats, Claudia! We've got to get back down there and see you guys - there's a fine balance between being regular customers and addicts ... ;)

Hope the flood didn't do any serious damage.

Claudia D wrote:Can you believe it has been twelve months already? That is right, one year ago on August 1st was the day that you welcomed us into your community.
no avatar
User

Josh A

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:01 pm

Paristown Point/Germantown

by Josh A » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Happy Birthday! Congratulations!

I did a little side work for one of the people in our building, fairly simple stuff so I didn't charge her for it, and she went out and picked me up a couple things from Cake Flour as a way of saying thank you. It was fantastic stuff.
no avatar
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

The rolling acres of Henry County

by RonnieD » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Ok, wow. I used to be Mr. Regular Customer at Cake Flour, but I've slacked due to a schedule change. That has got to stop! I love me some Cake Flour and miss it dearly. Happy Birthday! See you guys soon!!
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

by GaryF » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Happy Birthday- LOVE your stiff. Best lemon bars anywhere-not only in the 'ville but anywhere.
no avatar
User

Claudia D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:10 pm

by Claudia D » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Come celebrate our First Birthday during the Trolley Hop Tonight! Featuring the Milk Chocolate-Orange Chiffon Cupcake for only $1.