Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Looking for food vendors

no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Looking for food vendors

by Heather L » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

We are looking for food vendors for the National Jug Band Jubilee. It takes place on Sept 19 at the Brown-Forman Amphitheater, next to Tumbleweed in Waterfront Park.

We aren't a HUGE event, but we manage to attract 1000-1500 people over the course of the day.

I didn't know if this was something any restaurants might be interested in, or if anyone knows of any good food vendors - please let me know! Thanks!
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off
What you can buy near home.....
(Wendell Berry)
no avatar
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: Looking for food vendors

by Deb Hall » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Heather,

Is there a cost for vendors to set-up? Do you take a portion of the proceeds? That'll probably help folks determine if they might be interested....

Deb
no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Re: Looking for food vendors

by Heather L » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 am

Deb Hall wrote:Heather,

Is there a cost for vendors to set-up? Do you take a portion of the proceeds? That'll probably help folks determine if they might be interested....

Deb

Thanks Deb! I actually have a board member in charge of coordinating the food vendors and he has all of the info/details on that. He works at UL and lives in Indiana and has been hit HARD by this weeks flooding. I told him I would post here and see if I could stir up any options. If anyone would like more information/details, please let me know.
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off
What you can buy near home.....
(Wendell Berry)