Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Food & Dining now available at Doll's

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Food & Dining now available at Doll's

by Robin Garr » Tue May 22, 2007 12:19 pm

I'm pleased to report that folks in the East End and St. Matthews area can now pick up a current issue of <I>Food & Dining</I> at another great "foodie" location, Doll's Market, 2843 Brownsboro Road (just west of Chenoweth).

I've been impressed with Doll's response to the competition over recent years, by the way - particularly their regular supply of Green River Kentucky grass-fed beef and, often, naturally raised local pork.

For a complete list of local establishments where Food & Dining is sold in and around the metro, including Southern Indiana, try this link:
Where to Find Us

To be blunt, because of the difficulties of maintaining availability at chain groceries and bookstores, I suggest trying the independent local sources first ... you'll be more likely to find the current issue clearly displayed there ... or to complain effectively if it's not.
no avatar
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 am

by Ron Johnson » Tue May 22, 2007 1:11 pm

um . . . do I have to drive to Doll's to get mine!!!!!! :D