Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

J Dylan

{ RANK }

In Time Out Room

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 am

Re: The pizza that's named after me

by J Dylan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:13 am

[quote="Leann C"]Awwwwe! Now I want a pizza named after me. So I was thinking.

This is a question to the forumites. If you were a pizza, what would you be?

Not sure about the crust, but the sauce would be some odd combination of an over indulgence of aged bourbon and vodka. Topping would include inappropriate sarcasm and ruggedly handsome good looks.
no avatar
User

Stephen D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:41 am

Lyndon, Ky

by Stephen D » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 am

Leann C wrote:This is a question to the forumites. If you were a pizza, what would you be?

Brilliant extrapolation! :D

Mine would be a margherita that would be cooked and allowed to cool some. It would then be topped with white anchovies, heirloom tomatoes and the best mushrooms one could afford. A Sichuan pepperflower powder would be offered as a condiment.

If only I had a connection! I am so jealous of Laura right now, hehe...
:P
no avatar
User

Jeremy Markle

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:58 pm

In my car

by Jeremy Markle » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:00 am

The Jeremizza

Wood-fired with small strips of steak & caramelized onions in a morel cream sauce. Topped after cooking with shaved gruyere. Served with a Guinness.
Check out the new http://www.kentuckyale.com
no avatar
User

Laura T

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Louisville, KY

by Laura T » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

You guys are so funny! All your pizzas sound delicious. I was watching "The Best Thing I Ever Ate - Pizza" on the Food Network last night and it was making me want to travel the country in search of all the amazing looking pizzas that were being showcased.

As much as I love the Laurita, there is one clarification I should make that might lessen your jealousy - I didn't get to decide what was on it. My boyfriend came up with it, and then he said he had to come up with a name for it, so I was like "duh, I got your name right here." But I'm quite happy with this Mexican-esque pizza being named after me. I <3 all things Mexico.
Previous