Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Adrian Baldwin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:29 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Restaurant.com Code (Extra 70% Off)

by Adrian Baldwin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 am

Yes.

Let's just say I have an identical 'inside track' on this one... :)

I see that Robin also linked their other new venture, downtown near the arena. Saul is making moves...
no avatar
User

Sally M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:45 pm

by Sally M » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Re: "$12 for $100 of gift cards to Vincenzo's."

NOTE: You'd have to purchase eight (8) entrees to use the $100 worth of $25 gift cards.

2 entrees required for each $25 gift card.

Not saying that it's a bad deal, of course.
no avatar
User

Sally M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:45 pm

by Sally M » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Also, I try to keep USPS mail, e-mail and unwanted phone calls to a minimum.

By purchasing from restaurant.com you agree to having your personal information used for a variety of things (read "junk mail, e-mail, etc.):

"We use Personally Identifiable Information to provide products and services to you, administer sweepstakes and contests, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze Website use, improve our product and service offerings, and to tailor your experience with third parties as provided in Item 3 of this Privacy Policy. "

... [snip]
no avatar
User

Brad Keeton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Highlands

by Brad Keeton » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Adrian Baldwin wrote:Yes.

Let's just say I have an identical 'inside track' on this one... :)

I see that Robin also linked their other new venture, downtown near the arena. Saul is making moves...

Wow, another Aztecas related venture? So that will be two on Bardstown Road, one on Frankfort Avenue, two on Main Street, and one on 4th Street? Sheesh.

It sounds like the second Bardstown Road location will be "different" from the other Bardstown Road, Frankfort Ave., and current Main St. locations. Any indication if the new Main St. and 4th St. will be something different?
"I don't eat vegans. They're too bony."
-Alton Brown
no avatar
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
Brad Keeton wrote:They're really very smart to exckude alcohol

Not just smart, Brad. I'm pretty sure those wacky alcohol laws forbid it. (With the very limited exception of tasting events, Kentucky law forbids "treating," i.e., offering alcoholic beverages free or below cost.)

Just as an FYI:
Technically (at least the last time I checked - someone please correct me if I'm mistaken), for tasting events where there is "free" alcohol, the establishment or the distributor has to purchase the alcohol at cost, in order to give it away.
You can give it away all you want, as long as someone has paid for it.

So events like Taste of Derby for example, where their is free booze to those who paid to get in...
Odds are the manufacturer or distribution company has paid for it as a promo.
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
no avatar
User

Becky M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:02 pm

the other side of the river.....

by Becky M » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Brad Keeton wrote: Wow, another Aztecas related venture? So that will be two on Bardstown Road, one on Frankfort Avenue, two on Main Street, and one on 4th Street? Sheesh.

It sounds like the second Bardstown Road location will be "different" from the other Bardstown Road, Frankfort Ave., and current Main St. locations. Any indication if the new Main St. and 4th St. will be something different?

well that is one confusing post to read!
no avatar
User

Brad Keeton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Highlands

by Brad Keeton » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Becky M wrote:
Brad Keeton wrote: Wow, another Aztecas related venture? So that will be two on Bardstown Road, one on Frankfort Avenue, two on Main Street, and one on 4th Street? Sheesh.

well that is one confusing post to read!

It was just as confusing to write. :?
"I don't eat vegans. They're too bony."
-Alton Brown
no avatar
User

Adrian Baldwin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:29 pm

Louisville, KY

by Adrian Baldwin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Not sure.

Since it's the same owner, I'd guess that the new one across from the arena would eventually turn into their HQ, since I know the current Main St. location serves as that now. I don't have any knowledge, but would guess maybe they will not keep both open?

Who knows.

I'm sure the 4th St. location will be geared more towards a late night crowd, but that's just my guess. I'll pass along any info as I learn it.
Previous