Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Bobby R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:32 am

Fundraiser event for the MDA

by Bobby R » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:00 am

Good morning all - I could really use some of your help.

As I posted in the old forum, I am working in conjunction with the Ignite Louisville Program and YPAL to host a fundraising event later this month to benefit the Louisville chapter of the Muscular Dystrophy Association. This fine organization is responsible for fundraising throughout the region for the advancement of research searching for a cure for children and young adults afflicted with the several forms of MD.

As part of our event, we will be holding a live and (hopefully) silent auction with the proceeds going to the MDA. If any of the fine proprietors who frequent this website would be interested in donating items for the auctions, please let me know. As a benefit, you will have your establishment's name prominently displayed in front of several hundred local young professionals - great marketing! Please contact me if interested in donating or if you would like more information.

Thanks in advance!