Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Star Gazing

by Robin Garr » Sat May 05, 2007 10:58 am

Suzi Bernert wrote:So, since Robin is now such a star, does seeing him count? Maybe at the Farmer's Market on Derby Day? :wink:

I was there! Buying tomato plants from Charlie, some Kenny's cheese, some beef and pork from the Stonecross Farms guy and lots of veggies from Field Day Farm.

I did not permit cell phone photos, though. :roll:
no avatar
User

Barb T.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 pm

South End

One down and one to go!

by Barb T. » Sun May 06, 2007 4:57 am

I've met a few celebrities over the years, esp. when I worked in hotels before finishing college. The man I really want to meet someday, tho, is my hero, Muhammad Ali. I followed his career early on, despite my distaste for violence. I wonder if he attended the Derby?? :)
Well, actually, I also wanted to meet the illustrious Robin Garr after reading his column every Saturday during most of the 1980's. Oh yeahhhhh, I did. I really did!!
no avatar
User

Sue H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat May 05, 2007 12:08 am

by Sue H » Sun May 06, 2007 10:49 am

I waited on Julianne Hough and Apolo Ohno last night. They were both very cordial and polite. I was just trying to figure out if they are actually dating or not. They were in a party of 10 people and it was hard to tell, but they did seem very close.
User

Scott Schamel

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 am

Louisville, KY

by Scott Schamel » Mon May 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Fill me in on this Farmer's Market...

Location? Times?

Please, I need to know more......
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Re: Celebrities

by Ethan Ray » Mon May 07, 2007 10:50 pm

Robin F. wrote:I saw Gene Simmons today in the media center at Churchill. He got a hot dog and a Diet Coke. He is very tall and very tan.

He is Israeli, you know...
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
Previous