Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Some good food articles.

no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Some good food articles.

by Doogy R » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 pm

I won't post links but if you go to the CJ's home page then click on Features then Food, there have been a lot of great articles as of late. I know the paper sux but they still have some good online content. BTW, they have also let people know they are cutting back their print content. Basically, regardless of whether Gannett bought the paper or not, print newspapers will fall to the wayside because of the internet.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Re: Some good food articles.

by Doogy R » Wed May 11, 2016 12:01 am

Doogy R wrote:I won't post links but if you go to the CJ's home page then click on Features then Food, there have been a lot of great articles as of late. I know the paper sux but they still have some good online content. BTW, they have also let people know they are cutting back their print content. Basically, regardless of whether Gannett bought the paper or not, print newspapers will fall to the wayside because of the internet.

WOW!!! All those years ago and my post is proving to be prophetic.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.