Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: How about end of May?

by Robin Garr » Tue May 08, 2007 9:33 am

Melissa Richards wrote:Anytime but Memorial Weekend is good for us, as we are headed to the annual Memorial Weekend in Wine Country in the Willamette Valley of Oregon.

Whoa, sounds outstanding!

Memorial Day weekend wouldn't work for us either.
User

RebeccaWebb

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:54 am

Lexington, KY

by RebeccaWebb » Tue May 08, 2007 10:49 am

End of May works better for me. I am booked from June 4 - 17 with various commitments. If we are planning on a weekend, then we have May 19-20 or June 2-3.

I have my apron ... just need to look for the shirt.

I know Packo's doesn't have anything with mushrooms, but we could bring a mushroom dish or two. :D
Rebecca Phillips Webb
User

Suzi Bernert

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:08 pm

Louisville, KY

by Suzi Bernert » Tue May 08, 2007 10:57 am

Son is graduating from HS (MAYBE!!! Still out on his math grade!) 5-26 and will have company all week end. Then we visit new grandbaby (due any day now!) for a couple of days. Other than that free as a bird, except for PT appts.
Retired from LMEMS
Co-Founder and House Mother
Berndows Enterprise
"Time to eat?"
User

Melissa Richards-Person

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:05 pm

The 'burbs of the Ville

Narrowing to May 20 or June 3

by Melissa Richards-Person » Tue May 08, 2007 2:57 pm

OK all - I will allow this form the first dibs on decisions... Then, Robin, may I repost on the forum as a whole? (I'm afraid if we move to the offline too soon we'll lose people)

Looks like our choices are Sunday, May 20 or Sunday, June 3 (I am being sensitive to those who may be cooking for a living and can't join us on a Saturday afternoon to early evening)

Hubby and I are out in the 'burbs - off the Gene Snyder and Lagrange, not far from Jucy's BBQ :-)

Please vote for your pick of the two dates, then we will make this a done deal! We can move all the stuff about who is bringing what to the offline section of the forum.

Can't wait!
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Narrowing to May 20 or June 3

by Robin Garr » Tue May 08, 2007 3:44 pm

Melissa Richards wrote:OK all - I will allow this form the first dibs on decisions... Then, Robin, may I repost on the forum as a whole? (I'm afraid if we move to the offline too soon we'll lose people)

Of course!

And either Sunday looks okay to me.
User

Ed Vermillion

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

38 degrees 25' 25' N 85 degrees 36' 2' W

by Ed Vermillion » Tue May 08, 2007 5:41 pm

Either Sunday is good, as well. Thanks
User

Melissa Richards-Person

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:05 pm

The 'burbs of the Ville

How about Sunday, June 3rd?

by Melissa Richards-Person » Mon May 14, 2007 9:18 am

To allow Maximum time for people (including Rebecca) to plan, why don't we do the Packo's cookout on Sunday, June 3rd at 4pm. Location TBD. I'm thinking our home off the Gene Snyder and Lagrange Rd, unless we have so many people that it makes it space-prohibitive. Then, I'll move it to a picnic shelter at Tom Sawyer park, which is still in the general area. I picked up 6 packs of Packo dogs over the weekend, plus sauce and relishes.

I will re-post this to facilitate better planning and visibility
Previous