Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Sundays

User

BDKollker

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:38 pm

Outside the Box Nashvegas

Sundays

by BDKollker » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm

Ok gang, need some help here and maybe others can benefit from it too. Who does specials on sunday. Anyone doing half price bottles, or any bars that have drink specials. So many of us from the profession treat this as a night to go out and have fun but there are limited options. Who knows of what because I am getting really hungry and thirsty. Thanks.
Blake Kollker

Blakekollker.com
User

Doug W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Wicks - Sundays

by Doug W » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:18 pm

I'm pretty sure Wicks has "Industry Appreciation" specials on Sundays. Usually drafts or well drinks. I live near the Wicks on Goose Creek. I get to LAC for a work out early monday morning and there are always quite a few cars in the Wicks lot left over from Sunday - whatever they are pouring it must be strong!!

Cheers!

Doug W
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Re: Sundays

by Ethan Ray » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:52 pm

bdkollker wrote:Ok gang, need some help here and maybe others can benefit from it too. Who does specials on sunday. Anyone doing half price bottles, or any bars that have drink specials. So many of us from the profession treat this as a night to go out and have fun but there are limited options. Who knows of what because I am getting really hungry and thirsty. Thanks.

Man.
I'd like to know myself.

In lieu of this we usually have a 'boys night out' at the house.
Usually some food and always drinks, and boys being nerds playing the 360 on the HD bigscreen and probably some Swedish death metal. haha.

Pork tenderloin is cooking now, (who knows what else... i'm sitting in front of the computer)... a few bottles of wine. Some bourbon, beer.

You're missing out man, i tell ya.

Blame it on the bourbon.
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

sunday's

by Caroline K » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:49 am

Hi there!

Just an FYI-Bearno's offers Service Industry Night every Night with 15% off all drinks and food every day and every night!!! I do handle certain events for Bearno's-Thanks :D
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

Bearno's

by Caroline K » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:23 am

That's Bearno's in the Highlands which offers the Service Industry-just let them know where you work and ask for Beckmann-Thanks