Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Mojitos and high schoolers

no avatar
User

Kris Billiter

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Downtown

Mojitos and high schoolers

by Kris Billiter » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:26 am

Last night I took 8 of my high school students to Mojitos. Fernando asked me to bring a group out and I thought it would be a good experience for my students. I was a little wrong, because it wasn't good...IT WAS GREAT!!!!! My students loved everything. I had them each order something that sounded good and told them we would all share. Kids were trying squid, oysters, paella, and a bunch of other things they had never had before. They loved it all and all said they wanted to come back. It was just a fabulous evening. I can't thank Fernando and his team enough for the wonderful hospitalility they showed my students. It was a great evening and we all loved it. I can't wait for next Monday when I take some of my middle school students!

Kris
User

Chris Rogers

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:21 pm

Far East End Wasteland

by Chris Rogers » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:07 pm

Fernando - Do you have a menu online yet? My wife and I have dinner with my mother and our 3 year old once a week and we're thinking of trying Mojito out very soon. How can we resist with all the great things we've heard!
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
—Mark Twain
no avatar
User

Fernando Martinez

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:53 pm

Mojito menu

by Fernando Martinez » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:52 pm

Not yet Chris but we are working on it. Hopefully we have a web-site soon. Thanks Fernando.
User

Amy A

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:34 pm

Jeffersonville

by Amy A » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:57 pm

If you need someone I can put you in touch with a great guy.
User

Wes P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:59 pm

Impellizzeri's Pizza

by Wes P » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:13 am

Amy if you wouldn't mind, I'm looking for someone to do the site for the new Impellizzeri's. Pm me if you can. Thanks.