Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Lunch at Stoney River in December

no avatar
User

Tony Hill

{ RANK }

Just got here

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 am

Lunch at Stoney River in December

by Tony Hill » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:54 am

Hey all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to open for lunch for the month of December through Christmas Eve. This is something new for us so I wanted to share. We have brought on a good amount of lunch friendly items that I believe you all will really like. between a hand formed angus burger cooked to order, a prime rib philly sandwich, fresh catch sandwich with slaw and special sauce, a shrimp mac & cheese, and a ginger lime chicken salad that is amazing, there should be something for everyone. Of course, if you want, you can order off the normal menu but would love to see any of you come and check us out while you are shopping in the Summit Plaza or just in the neighborhood.

We look forward to seeing you soon,

Tony Hill
Assistant General Manager
Stoney River Steaks
no avatar
User

Gena W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:17 pm

Re: Lunch at Stoney River in December

by Gena W. » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Weekends as well?
no avatar
User

Tony Hill

{ RANK }

Just got here

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 am

Re: Lunch at Stoney River in December

by Tony Hill » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:14 pm

We are normally open on sundays at 11am but we are open on saturdays for lunch during the holidays :)