Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

BEST Quiche EVER!!!!!

no avatar
User

Ellen White

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:00 pm

st. matthews

BEST Quiche EVER!!!!!

by Ellen White » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:49 pm

I have been to Sweet Surrender twice for lunch. Both times, I had quiche. Wow!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best quiche I've ever had. I was looking at the cakes when I got there, but I didn't even want cake after eating the quiche; I just wanted more quiche!

I don't know how busy they are on weekends, but both times I have been there for lunch (during the week), there were no other customers in the place. I hope that's just a fluke and that they are usually busy.
no avatar
User

Paul Mick

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 am

Downtown

Re: BEST Quiche EVER!!!!!

by Paul Mick » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 am

I honestly didn't know that they served lunch. I'll definitely have to check it out sometime now. Any quiche that can quash a quest for cake is definitely worth trying. Apologies for the alliteration, I just couldn't help myself. :wink:
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."--J.R.R. Tolkien
no avatar
User

Jessica H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: BEST Quiche EVER!!!!!

by Jessica H » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:30 pm

I'm so glad that you like our quiche! It's one of my personal favorites too.

Though we've been trying to promote our all vegetarian lunch, it remains a well kept secret.
Jessica Haskell
Owner
Sweet Surrender Dessert Cafe
http://www.sweetsurrenderdessertcafe.com