Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Expiring Subscriptions

by Robin Garr » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:20 am

Vince Yustas wrote:Robin,
Any chance we can get the subscription end date printed on the mailing label? I missed the last issue before I renewed (learned of its printing when I saw a discussion on the board) and had to find one in the city. That would be a much appreciated assistance if it's not too big a hassle. Thanks.

Vince, that's outside my realm, but I'll pass this suggestion along, and report back with F&D's response. It makes sense, but since the printing is done by a contract firm, I don't know what's involved.
no avatar
User

Barb T.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:47 pm

South End

by Barb T. » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi Robin,
Is the two $18 certificates a new special or was I supposed to get two of them when I subscribed for two more years? Actually, I had meant to send one subscription to my son, Billy, and keep the other but I hit something wrong because it wouldn't let me choose that option and before I knew it, I had subscribed for two years.
No problem with the two years. I just give Billy my copy when I'm done with it. It's a terrific mag. I love it! Also, I read that it was supposed to be at local Kroger Stores, some or all of them, but I can't find it on the shelves there. I was just checking while I was browsing.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:16 pm

Barb T. wrote:Hi Robin,
Is the two $18 certificates a new special

Barb, sorry, I thought I mentioned that in the initial post. It's a very special special for this new quarter.
User

Steve Shade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am

by Steve Shade » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:00 pm

Robin Garr wrote:
Barb T. wrote:Hi Robin,
Is the two $18 certificates a new special

Barb, sorry, I thought I mentioned that in the initial post. It's a very special special for this new quarter.

Actually it is not new. I renewed (I have all issues except the first hotel one) for two years and received two certificates. This was about a year or so ago. The promo that I got even mentioned 4 or 5 places and when I sent in the renewel, I asked to not get one particular one and the request was honored.

Great magazine and will keep receiving it.
Previous