Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Mangetarian Food In Louisville

by RichardM » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:40 pm

I know there are several vegetarians and/or vegans on the board. Glad you enjoy your food. It is not my kind of food, as I like tearing the meat from the bone, and chewing it vigorously.

However, I did find a very interesting article in the Rocky Mountain News about Mangetarian Foods. Those that when you eat them make you think you are in fact eating meat, even tho it is vegetarian. The article is:
http://denver.yourhub.com/mangetarian

The Mile High Nachos sound excellent..
BEGIN QUOTED TEXT... "For $8.99 at Racine's, you and a friend can split an order of Mile High Nachos, and both have heart attacks from the amount of cheese covering this volcano of Mexican-inspired finger food. If you believe there is such a thing as "too much cheese," you'll want to let someone excavate the less-covered chips inside the pile. The Garden Burger at Racine's, served with fried onion on the top and a side of spicy mayonnaise, is also worth the trip." END QUOTED TEXT

Are their any such places/food in Louisville?

Richard
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.