Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Perfect Weather

no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm

louisville, ky

Perfect Weather

by robert szappanos » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:46 pm

:D :D Well I did all that I could with the weather and it looks like a real nice day for Thunder over louisville. Mostly Sunny with highs in the mid 70s. Winds will be from the Southeast at 5 to 10 MPH. For the evening expect Mostly Clear Skies with temperatures around 64 degrees at 9 pm. Winds will be from the south at around 7 mph...so the smoke will be heading to the Indiana side of the river....Remember your sunscreen...SPF 15 or more...a hat and sun glasses...as we will be in the very high index for the UV and a light rap for the evening...Have a good time I will be at work... :cry: :cry: :cry:
User

Lois Mauk

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:08 pm

Jeffersonville, Indiana

by Lois Mauk » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:10 pm

Thanks, Robert. We appreciate all your efforts!

Now, after you take a minute to catch your breath, would you start working on doing the same thing for NEXT weekend in Gettysburg, PA? They are threatening us with rain! I'd appreciate your help. :-)

Lois
no avatar
User

MarieP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 pm

St. Matthews

Outside table at Sari Sari...

by MarieP » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:35 pm

My parents and I just ate outside at Sari Sari Cafe....

Eggplant and calamari appetizers, filet of sole wrapped in banana leaves, pineapple seafood curry, beans and rice, barbecued bananas...

And leftovers for tomorrow's lunch!
no avatar
User

Alanna H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Colorado Springs

by Alanna H » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:18 pm

Gorgeous weather tonight...we ate outside at Tumbleweed on the river. Midway through the meal a transformer blew and all the power went out. It was kind of funny, everybody started cheering. It was too dark to even see to eat, fortunately after a while they brought around queso candles to each table. It still hadn't come on by the time we left.
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Perfect Weather

by Doogy R » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Awesome weather for the UL spring game tonight. Tomorrow, I'll be at the Center for the Arts Thunder event and look forward to another gorgeous day. Ah, this is such a great time to live in the Ville.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Perfect Weather

by Doogy R » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:54 am

A reply to my own but who cares. Yes, the weather was actually better than perfect, if that can be possible. We attended the "function" at the KY Center. All in all, it was incredible if you leave out the traffic. The Center is very nice and we had access to the west belvedere. I'll throw some pix on a lil later, but for now I am out.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.