Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

New Albany Phone Lines???

no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

New Albany Phone Lines???

by Kim H » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Not sure this post belongs on this board, but we tried to call both Richo's/New Albanian, as well as La Rosita tonight. From the home phone, we get the message, "these lines are temporarily busy." From the cells, we get, "your call cannot be completed as dialed." Does anyone know if there's something up over there?
no avatar
User

carla griffin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:32 pm

Re: New Albany Phone Lines???

by carla griffin » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:28 am

There was some trouble with cellular service in Southern Indiana on Thursday. I thought all the problems were fixed but I guess not.
Carla
There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who can cook and won't, and that's a wife who can't cook and will. ~Robert Frost
no avatar
User

Todd Antz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri May 11, 2007 12:37 pm

Clarksville, IN

Re: New Albany Phone Lines???

by Todd Antz » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 am

I know we have been having issues here at the store (Clarksville) whenever it rains... I'm not sure if it is the wiring right at my building, or if it is somewhere further away. And of course the phone company is not giving clear answers.
Keg Liquors
Keeping Kentuckiana Beer'd since 1976
http://www.kegliquors.com

617 E. Lewis & Clark Pkwy
Clarksville, IN 47129
812-283-3988

4304 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150
812-948-0444