Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Cafe Lou Lou Halloween

no avatar
User

MarieP

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 pm

St. Matthews

Cafe Lou Lou Halloween

by MarieP » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:45 pm

The wonderful crew over at Cafe Lou Lou had some great costumes for Halloween!

YUMMMMMM......

You KNOW what this is!

Banana Fosters Bread Pudding. It was incredible...!

Thanks for the pics help, Robin! I was copying and pasting the link location instead of the image location!
no avatar
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: Cafe Lou Lou Halloween

by Deb Hall » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:24 pm

Oh man, Marie ..that third pic made me want to run to Lou Lou right now....I love those shrimp & grits!
no avatar
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

by Gayle DeM » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:34 pm

Yes, the crew at Cafe Lou Lou did have some wonderful costumes tonight. I ordered the seafood/pasta special (small size) which I believe was the first food picture. It was so creamy and rich, loaded with perfectly cooked shrimp, scallops and mussels. I was so full that I couldn't imagine ordering the regular size portion, nor did I have room for dessert. Our waiter, Patrick, was a perfect "Johnny on the spot." I couldn't have wished for a better evening. We topped it off by going to a free organ concert "Pipes and Pumpkins" at the St. Matthews Methodist church. Stupendous! This was the 23rd annual such concert. I’m going to make it a must for my future Halloweens.
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck
no avatar
User

Megan Watts

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 am

Louisville

by Megan Watts » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:15 am

Looks like you had a great time! I've had that banana foster bread pudding before and it is divine!!!!