Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Village Bakery News

no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

Re: Village Bakery News

by Kim H » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Colleen,

Thanks so much for expanding on your background, your devotion, and your bread-baking process. Personally, I was sold with your website, and will pm to get on the list, but I really enjoyed learning about how your passion developed. I hope your health issues have been resolved, and looking forward to trying your breads!!!

Kim
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:21 pm

C. Devlin wrote:I've had a number of requests for my schedule, but the pm attachment function says it can't accept my word document attachment file.

So if you would, please also include a separate email address where I might forward the schedule.

Thanks.

Coleen, Word documents are often large in size, and that would put a strain on our server.
You can usually just select and copy the contents of your word document, though, and then simply paste it in to your PM or message as plain text. :)
no avatar
User

C. Devlin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:42 pm

by C. Devlin » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Thanks Robin, I've done that too, but it's kind of a pain in the neck to reformat the thing again, so, anyway.... No trouble. And anyway I'd prefer to have a bank of customer emails for the bakery web site.

Anyway, not a big deal.
Previous