Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Update on Z Fusion?

no avatar
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Update on Z Fusion?

by Deb Hall » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:49 pm

What's the latest on the opening on Z Fusion? I walked by yesterday and Dine was making a very large delivery which is always a very good sign that construction is complete.

Dallas, do you have a firm date to share?- I have a friend coming in early next month and hoping you will be open in time for us to go to your new place. I'm SO looking forward to eating your food ( albeit different food) again.

Deb
no avatar
User

DMcGarity

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:55 pm

Re: Update on Z Fusion?

by DMcGarity » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:13 pm

Dine was actually putting in our new walk-in coolers along with a few small things.

As for a date....I will just say soon, to be safe. You know how it goes with construction and equipment deadlines.

Thanks for being curious Deb, I am excited for you to come and try it as well. We are all getting very excited about opening and have been having lots of fun out at Z's Oyster Bar developing the food and the concept. I hope all you guys enjoy it... :D
no avatar
User

Brad Keeton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Highlands

Re: Update on Z Fusion?

by Brad Keeton » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Sorry if I'm rehashing something posted elsewhere, and this is old news (the article I read was dated Nov. 20), but Z's Fusion's opening is delayed until at least late December, and possibly into January 2009.
"I don't eat vegans. They're too bony."
-Alton Brown