Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Stevens & Stevens Deli

User

TanyaD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville

Stevens & Stevens Deli

by TanyaD » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:28 pm

I just got back from a luncheon hosted by the company I work for (it was Employee Appreciation Day) which was catered by Stevens & Stevens. Everything was very fresh (sandwiches, fruit, etc.), staff appreciated the varied selection of sanwiches, and everyone raved about the pasta salad and cookies. If you ever need a catered lunch, I highly recommend them!
no avatar
User

Holly C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:53 am

by Holly C » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:36 pm

I get a lot of free lunches at school for various meetings, and the best boxed lunches are from Stevens and Stevens. They include fruit and pasta salad in addition to all the regulars (chips, cookie), and the sandwiches are great. A great box lunch!
no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm

louisville, ky

by robert szappanos » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:37 pm

They are probably the best place in town for a good corned beef or pastrami sandwitch...
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Stevens & Stevens Deli

by Doogy R » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:41 pm

I've said it for years and will stand by it, they are the best deli in town, bar none. I have a hard time going anywhere else because I am so spolied by S&S. It doesn't matter what you order, you just can't go wrong.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.