Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

FEAT Benefit

no avatar
User

Dean Corbett

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:48 pm

FEAT Benefit

by Dean Corbett » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:30 pm

I wanted to make sure all forumites were aware of the FEAT(Families for the affective treatment of Autism) benefit at Glassworks tomorrow evening starting at 6pm, tickets are $50.00 and are still available.
This promises to be a great event and as so reasonable priced, those restaurants partcipating include Vincenzo's, Seviche, L and N Wine Bar,Wiltshire Pantry Volare, and Corbett's. The format is a tasting of wonderful treats from each restaurant as well as full beverage service from local distributors. I know that given the current state of the economy diners are having to cut back a bit however this is a tax deductible excellent opportunity to help these wonderful kids and is so very reasonably priced. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door, we are hoping for 250 guests and are a little shy of that goal, come on out and support FEAT. Thanks to all for your consideration. Chef Deano
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: FEAT Benefit

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:57 pm

Deano, next time give LouisvilleHotBytes.com notice well in advance. We could have given you a front page PSA and reached a lot more foodies than the daily newspaper does. With one day's notice, we can't do much.

Dean Corbett wrote:I wanted to make sure all forumites were aware of the FEAT(Families for the affective treatment of Autism) benefit at Glassworks tomorrow evening starting at 6pm, tickets are $50.00 and are still available.
This promises to be a great event and as so reasonable priced, those restaurants partcipating include Vincenzo's, Seviche, L and N Wine Bar,Wiltshire Pantry Volare, and Corbett's. The format is a tasting of wonderful treats from each restaurant as well as full beverage service from local distributors. I know that given the current state of the economy diners are having to cut back a bit however this is a tax deductible excellent opportunity to help these wonderful kids and is so very reasonably priced. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door, we are hoping for 250 guests and are a little shy of that goal, come on out and support FEAT. Thanks to all for your consideration. Chef Deano
no avatar
User

Paula B

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: FEAT Benefit

by Paula B » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:20 am

Dear Dean,

Thank you so much for all that you are doing to help this cause, and so many others. I don't know if people reading this realize how many times the chefs are asked to give up a night at their own place to help others, and they step up to the plate--- again, and again. Everyone, please continue to go out to eat and support our local chef's --- they give up so many days of paid work to donate food, staff,time, and energy to help others--- it is incredible the generosity of this group of people. I look forward to seeing you at Feat tonight, and the MS function next week. Hope to see lots of other Hotbytes at both places. :D