Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

First Bite BBQ

User

Stephen D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:41 am

Lyndon, Ky

First Bite BBQ

by Stephen D » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Would anyone have had an experience with this place on Murphy Ln?
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

Re: First Bite BBQ

by Doogy R » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:15 pm

Stephen D wrote:Would anyone have had an experience with this place on Murphy Ln?

If you're speaking of the guy who sets up in front of the liqour store, then yes I have. I believe his name is Calvin and he's been showing up the last 2-3 years and I really like his BBQ. He does it all, ribs, steaks, chicken, pork chops, sausages. I always get mine with no sauce. I asked him what his seasoning blend consists of and he told me it's a secret.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
User

Stephen D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:41 am

Lyndon, Ky

by Stephen D » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Doogy R wrote:
Stephen D wrote:Would anyone have had an experience with this place on Murphy Ln?

If you're speaking of the guy who sets up in front of the liqour store, then yes I have. I believe his name is Calvin and he's been showing up the last 2-3 years and I really like his BBQ. He does it all, ribs, steaks, chicken, pork chops, sausages. I always get mine with no sauce. I asked him what his seasoning blend consists of and he told me it's a secret.

I believe that would be him. Thanks Doogy!
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

by Doogy R » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Stephen D wrote:
Doogy R wrote:

I believe that would be him. Thanks Doogy!

Glad I could be of assistance. If you get over there and try it out, let us know.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.