Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Crave Cafe

User

Beth K.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Crave Cafe

by Beth K. » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:52 am

I just noticed this spot last night. It's on Frankfort Ave., across from Bourbon's. Has anyone been?

I found a website: http://www.cravecafeandcatering.com/
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

Re: Crave Cafe

by Caroline K » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:03 am

I have been there and love it! My boyfriend and I like to ride our bikes up there on Tuesday's for lunch. The soups are fantastic and nice selection of sandwiches-I really like this spot...! :D
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

by Doogy R » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 am

Ya just HAVE to love the names of the items on the menu. Just awesome.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
User

Mandy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:41 pm

Old Louisville

by Mandy R » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Crave Cafe was one of the biggest reasons I was so sad to leave the Clifton neighborhood. I think I could have the tomato artichoke soup every day and never tire of it :) I actually made a trip out there recently just for that. Besides the regular menu items there is also a daily sides selection that varies. The blue cheese slaw is addictive, it's the first time I have ever liked a version of cole slaw enough to go back for more (the deviled eggs are quite tasty too).
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

by Doogy R » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Mandy R wrote:Crave Cafe was one of the biggest reasons I was so sad to leave the Clifton neighborhood. I think I could have the tomato artichoke soup every day and never tire of it :) I actually made a trip out there recently just for that. Besides the regular menu items there is also a daily sides selection that varies. The blue cheese slaw is addictive, it's the first time I have ever liked a version of cole slaw enough to go back for more (the deviled eggs are quite tasty too).

They have quite a tasty blue cheese slaw at Westport General Store. Of course, the whole menu is quite delectable.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.