Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

David Lange

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:11 am

Louisville

Reaction to Review

by David Lange » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:28 pm

Robin- You gave a very interesting review in the Leo regarding the Oakroom. You gave them glowing accolades regarding their food, service and overall experience, but you didn't pull any punches when it came to some shortfalls and omissions in the meal experience.

What surprises me, is that no one from the very prestige Oakroom staff has replied to your review. And I know that Todd, Duane, Jerry and Ethan are all regular forum members and contributors.

Just curious as to what their reaction is to your comments.
David Lange
" Life's too short to drink bad coffee"
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Reaction to Review

by Robin Garr » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:51 pm

David Lange wrote:Robin- You gave a very interesting review in the Leo regarding the Oakroom. You gave them glowing accolades regarding their food, service and overall experience, but you didn't pull any punches when it came to some shortfalls and omissions in the meal experience.

What surprises me, is that no one from the very prestige Oakroom staff has replied to your review. And I know that Todd, Duane, Jerry and Ethan are all regular forum members and contributors.

Just curious as to what their reaction is to your comments.

David, I've had E-mail from Todd, but I don't feel real comfortable sharing it without his permission. Bottom line, the upshot of my review was a 92 rating, the equivalent of four stars. But certainly, I always think there's room for even the top places to grow, and the restaurants that do the best also deserve close scrutiny.
Previous