Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

New Hours at Sweet Surrender

no avatar
User

Jessica H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Crescent Hill

New Hours at Sweet Surrender

by Jessica H » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:47 pm

The first full year in the Crescent Hill neighborhood has been a wonderful successful for Sweet Surrender . Customer feedback on the atmosphere of the renovated historic space has been overwhelmingly positive. Evening business is booming. However, morning business is slower than desired. Due to the lack of early morning traffic, we will no longer open at 8 AM, beginning Tuesday, October 14th. We would like to extend our apologies to anyone that the new hours may inconvenience.

The new hours will be as follows:

Tuesday-Thursday 10 AM-10 PM
Friday-Saturday 10 AM-11 PM
Sundays & Mondays CLOSED

Customers needing to pick up orders before 10 AM can schedule to pick them up by appointment earlier in the day if necessary.
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

Re: New Hours at Sweet Surrender

by GaryF » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 am

Early morning hours are never a problem for me- but I MUST remember that you are not open on Mondays. I dropped by three Mondays in the last few months. When will I learn?
You are just too good to pass up.
Happy Anniversary.
In my mind I'm raising a lemon bar in your honor.
no avatar
User

Jessica H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: New Hours at Sweet Surrender

by Jessica H » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Thanks Gary!

Apparently a lot of people forget that we're closed on Mondays. MAybe its a sign...

And we just put out a new batch of lemon bars if you have a craving for a real one...
Jessica Haskell
Owner
Sweet Surrender Dessert Cafe
http://www.sweetsurrenderdessertcafe.com