Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Muchas gracias! Lou Lou family

by Anthony Lamas » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Thank you all so much! Marsha the cake is awesome. This was very thoughtful of you, and the wife and I appreciate it very much. Marsha, I just missed you last nite. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I actually came up to meet Clay and Steph for some cocktails and hang out. Clay and Steph are great people. Clay and I have gotten to know eachother a little better and have become good friends. He and Steph are a blast and we have alot in common, especially music and food. Marsha we are having a halloween party on halloween nite, at the Bardstown Rd. location, so if you can make it, it should be alot of fun. Clay and Steph are coming, so try and make it and tell your friends. Actually if anyone would like to join, please do. It will be from11-? We will have happy hour all nite with a bunch of bocaditos ( little mouths ) ( little bites ) on the house. So, if anyone from the forum would like to join, your more than welcome. It is a costume party though, so come dressed. There will be a 100. gift card for best costume 50. for second and 25. for third. Once again ,thank you so much to the Lou Lou family.
Last edited by Anthony Lamas on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Re: Muchas gracias! Lou Lou family

by Anthony Lamas » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Marsha, as soon as I got done posting, I recieved your message. You are too sweet! Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Good thing for you Clay was there too. That was nice of him to take care of your dinner. He is one cool cat. He also treated me in Cleveland a few weeks back, We actually had dinner at Lola, Iron Chef Michael Symon's place.
Last edited by Anthony Lamas on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

by Marsha L. » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:25 pm

Anthony Lamas wrote:Marsha, as soon as I got done posting, I recieved your message. You are too sweet! Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Good thing for you Clay was there too. That was nice of him to take care of your dinner. He is one cool cat. He also treated me in Cleveland a few weeks back, We actually had dinner at Lola, Iron Chef Michael Symons place.

Well, you are very lucky, I have eaten at Michael Symon's place myself - I actually suggested it to Mark (our sous chef that was with you). I love Lola Bistro! I went there for a chef-led class, his mom showed us how she makes baklava and he made several other Greek dishes. I was still smoking cigarettes at the time and we ran into each other in the smoking area and had a good chat. I hope you got to taste his lobster macaroni and cheese dish.
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

by Marsha L. » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Marsha L. wrote:
Anthony Lamas wrote:Marsha, as soon as I got done posting, I recieved your message. You are too sweet! Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Good thing for you Clay was there too. That was nice of him to take care of your dinner. He is one cool cat. He also treated me in Cleveland a few weeks back, We actually had dinner at Lola, Iron Chef Michael Symons place.

Well, you are very lucky, I have eaten at Michael Symon's place myself - I actually suggested it to Mark (our sous chef that was with you). I love Lola Bistro! I went there for a chef-led class, his mom showed us how she makes baklava and he made several other Greek dishes. I was still smoking cigarettes at the time and we ran into each other in the smoking area and had a good chat. I hope you got to taste his lobster macaroni and cheese dish.

And we will be there on Halloween Night! I have a feeling I will win the costume contest..... 8)
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist
User

Melissa Richards-Person

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:05 pm

The 'burbs of the Ville

by Melissa Richards-Person » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 pm

Careful Marsha....your last prediction didn't turn out so well.... ;-)