Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Seviche Kid's Special

no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

Seviche Kid's Special

by GaryF » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 pm

To celebrate the birth of Chef Anthony's new son, Ian Cruz, children who order off the kid's menu will eat for free during the month of Oct. at Seviche Goose Creek.
The menu includes:
Churrascos and Fries
Cheese Quesadilla
Steak Quesadilla
Chichen Quesadilla
Fish and Chips
Corn Dog
Pasta with Cheese

Please note this special is available at the Goose Creek location only.

Congrats to Anthony and Samantha!
Last edited by GaryF on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Seviche Kid's Special

by Marsha L. » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:19 pm

GaryF wrote:To celebrate the birth of Chef Anthony's new son, Ian Cruz, children who order off the kid's menu will eat for free during the month of Oct.
The menu includes
Skrit Steak and Fries
Cheese Quesadilla
Steak Quesadilla
Mahi Taco
Feijoada

I believe there are a couple other items- I will edit this when I get to work.

Congrats to Anthony and Samantha!

Feliciatones, Chef & Mrs. Lamas! Keep your eyes peeled for a cake coming your way soon!
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist
no avatar
User

Melissa S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:03 pm

by Melissa S » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Thanks for posting. I didn't even know they had a kids menu.
User

Shannon W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:06 pm

by Shannon W » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Count us in! We've been wanting to make a visit, but our budget is very tight these days....

This site inspires us to save our "dining out money" for more upscale/independent choices. :wink:
"Mark that frame an eight...and you're entering a world of pain."
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 pm

Thanks for posting. I didn't even know they had a kids menu.

Melissa,

They not only have a kid's menu but they are extremely kid-friendly ( for an upscale place). We took our 4 and 14 year olds. Our 4 year old got lots of special attention and we were made to feel extremely comfortable to be there with small child in tow. Our 14 year old just flat-out loves the food! If you haven't been, definitely check it out .

Anthony,

Congratulations!!!! Ironically we were at Bardstown Seviche Friday night with friends, and the staff told us all about Ian Cruz. :D Sorry we missed saying "hi" but you had a great excuse. :wink: We had a fabulous dinner- fantastic food, great atmosphere and great friends.

Deb
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

" upscale family dining "

by Anthony Lamas » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Thank you all very much! We are almost a year old and have got to know this area a little better. We have been trying to encourage family dining. With the economy the way it is, it has been tough on us all. We are going to adjust are regular menu items and add some more " Latin comfort dishes " to be a little more affordable. The ninos y ninas menu (boys and girls menu) will offer all house made dishes using our organic and locally grown products. Hand cut fries, made to order chicken strips, our lil churrascos ( skirt steak grilled and cut thinly) etc. will be made fresh to order. So, the next time you want to have a nice glass of wine and some good food, but don't have a babysitter, come see us at Seviche. As Gary F said, this month KIDS EAT FREE!!! Ethan Diego and Ian Cruz were my influence on this new concept "upscale family dining " The East End Seviche will be alittle more affordable and kid friendly, for family dining. Once again thank you all very much.

Muchas gracias y buen provecho!
no avatar
User

Melissa S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:03 pm

by Melissa S » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 pm

I have been to Seviche many times, but usually just with grown ups for drinks and great food. My kids like to go out to "fancy" restaurants so we'll definitly bring them next time.
User

Andrea E

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:15 pm

La Grange, KY

by Andrea E » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:52 pm

I love this concept and we may join you with kids in tow for our anniversary this Sunday. Then again, we may leave the kids with the grandparents and enjoy our anniversary in relative peace with a bottle of 1/2 price wine :D
Q&A Sweet Treats Bakery & Dessert Cafe
211 South First Street
La Grange, KY 40031
502-265-0550
www.qasweettreats.com